Ditech is a premium refurbisher / recertifyer of propane with a new facility in Lewisburg, TN. We are currently seeking experienced drivers to join our growing team.
Based out of Lewisburg; our fleet of new GPS & tracking equipped tractor trailer units will travel throughout the USA, delivering and handling propane cylinders.
We offer a competitive per/mile pay rate in addition to monthly bonuses, & benefits package.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains telephone/text contact with logistics coordinator to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Maintains truck log book and fuel trip reports according to State and Federal regulations.
- Keeps record of materials and products transported (including ensuring quantities are accurate both outgoing and incoming shipments).
- Properly secures load prior to transport from customer site.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, propane tanks.
- Loading and unloading truck manually (at customer site only – reloads at Ditech are performed by the yard team)
- Obtains customer signature for goods delivered
Skills & Qualifications:
· Class 1 Driver’s License
· Clean drivers abstract & references from previous employers
· Experience with Dangerous Goods
· Willing to handle loading/unloading tanks
· Friendly, Customer Oriented attitude
If interested, please send resume & drivers abstract to Ashley White – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Industrial Spray Painter
Industrial spray-painting in spray booth operating plural component air assisted state of the art spray-painting equipment to apply protective coatings to refurbished items of various sizes and lengths
Industrial spray painters may perform the following tasks:
· Apply coatings (such as urethanes, epoxy’s) onto refurbished products to provide finished surfaces
· clean nozzles, containers and hoses of machines.
Industrial spray painters usually work in noisy factory environments. Most of their time is spent standing or bent over. Protective clothing, masks and goggles must be worn when handling poisonous materials.
· Some experience with painting in industrial environment is a must!
· Experience using high pressure 2k systems (kremlin or Graco) with high volume low-pressure sprayer.
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be able to follow direction from supervisor
· Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
· Able to complete work on time and working with deadlines
· enjoy practical and manual work
· able to cope with the physical demands of the job
· no allergies related to paints, solvents or dust
· normal color vision.
If interested, please send resume to Ashley White – email@example.com